
She plays Bailey Pickett in The Suite Life on Deck, a spin-off of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and will also star in the family drama The Longshots, set for release later this month.
- She was born on 13 May 1993 in Huntsville, Alabama, USA.
- Debby (15) kicked off her career in the kiddie movie Barney: Let’s Go to the Firehouse and vowed to follow her dream of becoming an actress.
- She spent time at her local theatre everyday after school. “That meant I had to stay up late to finish my homework or I would study between rehearsing my scenes. That’s when I realised how much I loved acting.”
- Debby lived in Germany from age seven to 10 and speaks German fluently.
- In her spare time she enjoys scrapbooking, making short films with her friends and rollerblade street hockey.
- The Suite Life on Deck airs on the Disney channel every Saturday and Sunday at 10 am.