
- Taylor (17) put on 13 kg in a year for his role as werewolf Jacob Black in the new Twilight film, New Moon. “I ate six meals a day, a lot of healthy foods and went to the gym for no less than two hours a day,” the heart-throb says. “In a year I went from size small to large T-shirt.”
- The actor has always been a sports junkie and he has played various sports since he was six. “As I got older I started to narrow them down,” he says. He is accomplished in martial arts and has a black belt in karate. He also loves football, baseball, basketball and soccer.
- He worked hard at perfecting the sizzling chemistry with co-star Kristen Stewart (Bella). “Jacob and Bella can tell each other everything so it was important for me and Kristen to become very close,” Taylor says. They ate out a lot and spent time together at their Los Angeles homes.
WIN
Ten readers will each win a New Moon soundtrack album courtesy of Warner Music Gallo Africa. SMS the word NEW and your name and address to 34923 by 5 pm on 3 December. Each SMS costs R2.